21.6.07

Juegos que juega la gente

Pues dear JD, tonto JD, pone de pregunta:
The word of the day: Can you write at least 10 times the word "break" in a paragraph?
Y yo, por supuesto, no puedo evitar contestar, y luego, tonta yo, me pongo triste...

Like a broken record, that stupid song by Billy Ray Cyrus played on in her head:
Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'd understand.
'Cause if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
He might blow up and kill this man.
Except, in her brain the song was saying:
Don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he´ll understand.
'Cause if you break my heart, my achy breaky heart,
I might blow up and loose my mind.

Over and over, scratching her ears, like with a broken nail, cracking her soul, like a broken figurine, just utterly breaking her with country music and delusions. She tore the pictures, one by one, moved the furniture... over and over, I might blow up and loose my mind...

No hay comentarios.:

 
Creative Commons License
This obra by Edigator is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribución-No Derivadas 2.5 México License. Creative Commons License
This work by Edigator is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribución-No Derivadas 3.0 Estados Unidos License.